two women, early 30s, on the elevator
- Woman #1: Can you imagine, if he actually looks at her profile and writes back to her?
- Woman #2: She’d scream. She’d be like, “I have free time dot com.”
- Woman #1: The thing is, she’s still hung up on that client of hers.
- Woman #2: (somber) I know.
- Woman #1: It’s like…. *he’s just not that into you*.
- (Long pause)
- Woman #1: I feel so full. Spinning is not going to be easy.
- Woman #2: We still have an hour…
the two things i whispered to my friend during “tinker tailor solider spy”
1) (after Edith from “Downton Abbey” has a brief cameo in which she shamelessly flirts with Benedict Cumberbatch) “God, she’s just always throwing herself at dudes, huh?”
2) (after sad teacher cruelly rejects a gift from a loser student about two hours into the movie) “That’s the first thing that’s happened so far that I’ve understood.”
Me: C’mon. If you were Angelina, would you talk to Stacy Keibler?
My mom: Yes!
Me: What would you say to her?
My mom: “Hi! How are you? Nice hair!”